Mr Hard Water Marine Glass Windshield Sealer Salt & Hard Water Protector seals and protects glass windshields against the build-up salt, dirt, bird debris, and hard water calcium stains eliminating the need for a daily cleaning. It also protects the glass windshield from the etching effects of salt and hard water stains preserving your raw material investment. Applies quickly and easily in one step. Apply with a sponge or soft cloth. Let dry three minutes and rinse. Run-off safe! NOTE: Can also be used on plastic and fiberglass. Durable, professional grade glass sealer.
- Its €œnon-stick€ coating creates an anti-static repelling surface that fills microscopic voids which resists salts, dirt, bird debris, and hard water stains – making glass cleaning easier.
- Excellent for repelling salt and hard water.
- Protects glass surface from chemical etching.
- Does not discolor, crack, chip, or peel.
- Easy to Use. Applies with a foam applicator, microfiber towel, or absorbent sponge.
- Durable. Cost Effective.
Prep the surface by cleaning it with:
- Marine Glass Windshield Cleaning Powder
- Marine Glass Windshield Electric Buffer Polishing Compound
Desgned for use with:
- Marine Glass Windshield Electric Buffer Cleaning Kit
- Mr. Hard Water Windshield Cleaning Kit
- Mr. Hard Water Windshield Drill Kit
Application: 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with water and a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a dry cloth or squeegee to remove the remaining water from the glass surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.
- Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331).
- 8 oz. – 200 sq ft.
- 16 oz. – 400 sq ft.
- 1/2 Gal. – 1600 sq ft.