Mr. Hard Water Kayak Canoe Non-Wax Friction Reducer Performance Enhancing Sealer reduces water-to-kayak friction, giving kayaks, canoes, and other water craft improved speed and performance. Ideal for all hard and soft shell kayak and canoe surfaces, including Polyethylene, plastic, fiberglass, and aluminum. Its non-stick, friction reducing properties also repels dirt, water, and road debris making cleaning and maintenance easier. Brightens tired plastics. NOT a wax. Applies to bottom, top, and sides.
- NOT a wax. Apply with a soft cloth. Let dry three minutes and rinse with a wet towel.
- Applies to the bottom (water-side) of the kayak and canoe for reduced friction and increased speed.
- Applies to the top and inside for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Ideal for all hard shell kayak and canoe surfaces, including Polyethylene, plastic, fiberglass, and aluminum.
- Brightens tired plastics.
- Durable. Easy to Use. Cost Effective.
- Applies with a foam applicator, microfiber towel, or absorbent sponge.
- Makes subsequent cleaning much easier because of the “Teflon-like” coating.
- Does not discolor, crack, chip, or peel.
- Ideal for polyethylene, plastic, fiberglass, and aluminum.
- For hard shell and soft shell kayaks and canoes.
Application: Applies to the bottom (water-side) of the kayak and canoe for reduced friction and increased speed. Applies to the top and inside for easier cleaning and maintenance. 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a dry cloth to remove the remaining water from the glass surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.
- Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331).
- 8 oz. – 200 sq ft.
- 16 oz. – 400 sq ft.
- 1/2 Gal. – 1600 sq ft.