Mr Hard Water Faux Stone Interior Sealer Dust Inhibitor is a durable, easy-to-apply polyurethane sealer that protects faux stone polyurethane surfaces from dirt, dust, and grime build-up while restoring its natural shine. Ideal for indoor use on brick fireplaces, siding, columns, and panels. Its €œnon-stick€ coating creates an anti-static, repelling surface that fills microscopic voids which resists dirt, dust, foodstuffs, and fingerprint build-up making cleaning easier.
- For all Polyurethane surfaces. Keep it cleaner longer. Simply apply with a soft cloth and let dry 3 minutes.
- For: Panels & Siding, Brick Fireplaces.
- Repels dirt and dust.
- Easy to Use.
- Cost Effective.
- Applies with a foam applicator, microfiber towel, or absorbent sponge.
- Makes subsequent cleaning much easier because of the “Teflon-like” coating.
- Does not discolor, crack, chip, or peel.
Application: 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, paint brush, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a dry cloth to remove the remaining water and haze from the polyurethane surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.
- Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331).
- 8 oz. – 200 sq ft.
- 16 oz. – 400 sq ft.
- 1/2 Gal. – 1600 sq ft.