Mr. Hard Water POOL TILE SEALER: (watch instruction video below)
Smooth pool tile surfaces such as glazed tiles and glass block can benefit from a pool tile sealer. This hydrophobic (water repelling) sealer is easy to apply and safe to use. The sealer fills microscopic voids and creates a Teflon like surface that repels calcium (Ca+) and hard water. When the calcium stains return after cleaning, the molecules simply rest on the coated surface and do not bond as firmly as they would to untread stone. This makes subsequent cleaning easier.
The coverage rates are very high for this polymer coating. One coat is generally sufficient provided it is applied smoothly and evenly. Use any foam sponge or sealer applicator to spread the sealer onto the stone.
- Easy to Apply. Spread sealer onto tile with applicator. Let dry 3-5 minutes.
- Non-Toxic Formula.
- Will not discolor, crack, chip, or peel.
- Bonds well to smooth surfaces.
- Adds a brightness to dull tile.
- Durable. Resists UV breakdown.
- Compatible with grout, stone, and other surfaces.
- Can also be used on metals, glass, plastics, and stainless steel.
- Causes water to bead off. Calcium adheres to the sealer’s Teflon like surface.
- 8 oz. covers approximately 150 linear ft.
Application: 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a squeegee or dry cloth to remove the remaining water from the glass surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.