Mr Hard Water Auto Windshield Cleaning Powder
- Add water to create a paste.
- For use by hand with non-scratching scrub pads.
- For hard water stains, use a soft cloth, steel wool, or microfiber towel. Simply wet the windshield or pad. Apply Mr Hard Water cleaning powder. Scrub in a circular motion. Let dry to a dust and wipe away, or rinse with water.
- Mr Hard Water Auto Windshield Cleaning Powder is the recommended cleaning compound before applying Mr. Hard Water Windshield Glass Sealer Hard Water Protector to your windshield.
- For tough stains, add a mechanical advantage with a Wet Polisher to solve almost any hard water problems – without scratching!
- Auto windshields
- RV Windshields
- Bus Windshields
- 100% Acid / Chemical Free
- Run-off Safe on auto paint, plastics, and polished metals
Directions for use: Always test in an inconspicuous place. Not recommended for coated or treated glass, plastics, or glass/plastic composites. Best when used by hand, but can be used as a glass polish with a low speed buffer provided the cautions below are observed. It is recommended to use Mr. Hard Water Auto Windshield Electric Buffer Polishing Compound when using a polisher. For light stains, polish by hand using a soft non-abrasive cloth or microfiber towel. 1. Add water to the powder to create a paste. 2. Wet the cloth with water. 3. Dip wet towel into powder. 4. Polish by hand in a circular motion. 5. Let dry to a dust and wipe away, or rinse with water. Polisher / Buffer Instructions: 1. Follow manufacturer€™s specification for glass cleaning. 2. Consider using a waiver on restoration jobs, if necessary. 3. Test in an inconspicuous place. 4. Always polish on low speed (<500 RPM). 5. Add water to create a paste. 6. Apply to glass and/or polishing pad with soft brush. 7. Re-wet frequently with water during polishing to refresh the paste. 8. Inspect work frequently by looking through the glass both from outside to inside, and from inside to outside. 9. Do not over polish. 10. Rinse with water. 11. Apply glass sealer. For metals, hand apply with the grain. Hard Water Away Windshield is the recommended cleaning compound before applying Mr. Hard Water Windshield Sealant Hard Water Protector.
Mr Hard Water Auto Windshield Cleaning Powder is the recommended cleaning compound before applying Mr. Hard Water Auto Windshield Glass Sealer Hard Water Protector to your windshield.