Mr Hard Water Faux Stone Exterior Sealer Hard Water Protector is a durable, easy-to-apply polyurethane sealer that protects faux stone polyurethane surfaces from hard water stains, calcium build-up, algae, and dirt while restoring its natural shine. Ideal for exterior use on brick, stone and wood siding, river rock, bird baths, and outdoor dÃ©cor exposed to the elements. Its €œnon-stick€ coating creates an anti-static repelling surface that fills microscopic voids which resists hard water and other debris making cleaning easier.
- Ideal for bird baths, water features, river rock, fountains, and brick, stone and wood siding.
- Repels hard water, dirt, and algea build-up.
- Durable. Easy to Use. Cost Effective.
- Applies with a foam applicator, microfiber towel, or absorbent sponge.
- Makes subsequent cleaning much easier because of the “Teflon-like” coating.
- Does not discolor, crack, chip, or peel.
- For all Polyurethane surfaces. Keep it cleaner longer. Simply apply with a soft cloth and let dry 3 minutes.
Application: 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, paint brush, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a dry cloth to remove the remaining water and haze from the polyurethane surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.
- Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331). paint brush
- 8 oz. – 200 sq ft.
- 16 oz. – 400 sq ft.
- 1/2 Gal. – 1600 sq ft.