Mr. Hard Water Surfboard Windsurf – Friction Reducer Performance Enhancing Sealer reduces sea-to-board friction, giving surfers, windsurfers, body boarders, and skim boarders improved speed and performance when in the water. Its €œnon-stick€ coating creates an anti-static friction reducing surface that fills microscopic voids. Ideal for all hard shell board surfaces, including polyurethane, polyester, epoxy, and fiberglass. NOT a surfboard wax. Applies to the bottom (water-side) of the board. Mr. Hard Water Surfboard Windsurf – Friction Reducer Performance Enhancing Sealer.
- NOT a surfboard wax. Applies to the bottom (water-side) of the board.
- Reduces friction. Increases speed and performance.
- Apply to the water side of the board with a soft cloth. Do not apply to the wax. Let dry three minutes and rinse with a wet towel.
- Ideal for all hard shell surfaces, including polyurethane, polyester, epoxy, and fiberglass.
Application: Apply to the water side of the board. Do not apply to the wax. 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a dry cloth to remove the remaining water from the glass surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.
- Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331).
- 8 oz. – 200 sq ft.
- 16 oz. – 400 sq ft.
- 1/2 Gal. – 1600 sq ft.