Nylon Polishing Pads:
The Mr. Hard Water Nylon Cleaning Pad – 7″ Orbital is a re-useable hard water removal, cleaning, and polishing pad. It€™s specifically designed for hard water removal from shower doors, windows, auto/marine/RV windshields, glass table tops, and more.
NOTE: Always start polishing with the least abrasive polishing pad possible and work your way toward more abrasive pads.
- Light Stains. White Pads
- Medium Stains. Blue Nylon Pads
- Tough Stains. Silver or Bronze super fine 4/0 Steel Wool Pads
- Soap Scum. Natural Hair
BEST USED WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water Cleaning Powder
- Mr. Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water PRO Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Shower Door Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Deluxe Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Drill Max Glass Polishing Adapter Kit
- Fits hook & loop Velcro 7″ backer plates on polishing/sanding tools!
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Optimized for hard water removal
- Uses: Windshields, windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass table tops, pool & tile, porcelain, ceramic stove tops, glass table tops and more.
- Super Soft Nylon
The Mr. Hard Water Nylon Cleaning Pad – 7″ Orbital provides a mechanical advantage to those needing extra polishing, sanding, or cleaning. It lasts longer than other polishing pads. It is ideal for exterior applications, such as window cleaning and marine because it is rust-resistant and durable. It is also well suited for hard water removal from auto windshield, windows, and shower doors. It is hook and loop compatible and fits any 5″ Polisher. Composed of an advanced superfine nylon textile, the Mr. Hard Water Nylon Cleaning Pad – 7″ Orbital pad is soft but tough enough to remove hard water stains and dirt.
CAUTION: Coated glass
Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an alternative to cerium oxide and is comprised of 1300 nm polishing particles (50 times smaller than powder abrasives) fully suspended in deionized water, making it ready-to-use. Simply spray onto the glass or polishing pad and your ready to polish away light swirl marks, hard water stains, and light etching. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an eco-friendly, all natural compound that is safe, effective, and easy-to-use. It is specifically designed for full pane glass polishing where large surfaces need to be polished. It€™s also ideal for sensitive glass surfaces that react poorly to powder based cleaners. Apply by hand or with a polisher. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish can be used with many different types of polishing pads, including steel wool, nylon, and white pads. It€™s your first choice on all residential and commercial windows that are located higher up in the line of sight and viewable through direct sunshine. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish can also be used on the second polishing pass, removing any glass defects generated by more aggressive cleaners and compounds.
- For glass surfaces sensitive to powder abrasives.
- Particle size is 50 times smaller than powder abrasives.
- Removes light swirl marks AND light etching.
- High coverage rates. Ideal for polishing large glass surfaces.
- Ready to use – no mixing required.
- Safe on metals, stone, and surrounding surfaces.
- Recommended as a second polishing pass compound.
Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous place. Do not dilute or mix. Hand Application: Apply with a soft cloth or microfiber towel and polish in a circular motion. Polishers: Spray 2- 3 squirts onto the glass. Polish on low speed. Reapply as needed until desired result is achieved. Let dry and wipe away, or rinse with water.Recommended: For best polishing results, use a steel wool polishing pad or a Nylon Liquid Polishing Pad. Each pad is designed to hold, distribute, and polish liquid glass polish.