The Mr Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher with 5″ Hook and Loop Backer Pad Adaptor is hook & loop and Velcro compatible and fits the Nylon pads and steel wool pads. It adds a mechanical advantage to tough hard water removal and cleaning problems on windows, windshields, and shower doors. The Polisher has an adjustable variable speed dial that gives you an RPM range of 0-2800 RPM. It’s the ideal tool for auto/marine detailers, maintenance professionals, and window cleaners!
NEW DESIGN! The on-off switch is now located on the top of the poliser! This is a nice feature that makes it easier to start and stop. Also, there’s a new push bottom release for the backer plate, making it easy to switch out the 5″ or 7 ” backer plates. Finally, the handle can accomodate both a vertical and horizontal position. For horizontal applications, such a counter tops, the handle folds back towards the end of the machine, making the handle sit directly above its center of gravity. It’s a nice feel for both horizontal and vertical (glass) applications. And, don’t forget, it only weight 5 lbs! I prefer to operate this tool at low speed with added pressure for hard water removal. The backer plate’s velcro backing can cling to many types of pads.
- Available in 240V or 120V.
- On-Off Switch on top.
- Quick release button enables easy backer change out. Switch from 5″ to 7″ without a wrench.
- Handle accomodates vertical and horizontal surfaces, making it ideal for both vertical glass and stone countertops.
- Removes hard water from windshields, windows, and shower doors
- Variable Speed. 700 – 2800 RPM
- Continuous Drive. Apply pressure and it keeps rotating.
- Bail Handle allows workability on vertical surfaces
- Heat resistant plastic cover on spindle head allows holding the tool over the drive mechanism. Other tools are metal and heat up.
- Variable Speed Polisihing Tool
- 5″ Backing Plate
- Bail Handle
- Side Handle
- Extra Bushings
This tool is ideal for hard water removal and stone polishing. Do not try angle grinders, auto buffers or sanders! CAUTION: Always observe safety procedures when working with power tools and wear protective eyewear. GFCI breakers sold separately.
To be used only with Mr. Hard Water Powder €“a 100% acid/chemical free, super-fine hard water removal powder, or Mr Hard Water Liquid Glass Polish. Other cleaning powders may scratch.
Best when used with the Nylon Pads and Steel Wool Pads. The pads are soft enough not to scratch, and tough enough to remove hard water stains and dirt.