The 5″ White Polishing Pad is ideal for polishing away light hard water stains from standard glass and treated or sensitive (coated ) glass surfaces. It is made from a very fine synthetic material that is minimally abrasive. It is hook-and-loop compatible and fits the 5″ backing plate.
NOTE: Always start polishing with the least abrasive polishing pad possible and work your way toward more abrasive pads.
- Light Stains. White Pads
- Medium Stains. Blue Nylon Pads
- Tough Stains. Grey or Bronze super fine 4/0 Steel Wool Pads
1. BEST USED WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water Cleaning Powder
- Mr. Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish
2. DESIGNED FOR USE WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water PRO Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Shower Door Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Deluxe Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Drill Max Glass Polishing Adapter Kit
- Super soft
- Ideal for light stains
- Ideal for sensitive glass
- Holds and distributes Mr Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish exceedingly well.
- Offers high coverage rates.
- Excellent for full pane polishing where light stains accumulate at the top of windows.
4. CAUTION: Coated glass
Mr Hard Water™ 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an alternative to cerium oxide and is comprised of 1300 nm polishing particles (50 times smaller than powder abrasives) fully suspended in deionized water, making it ready-to-use. Simply spray onto the glass or polishing pad and your ready to polish away light swirl marks, hard water stains, and light etching. Mr Hard Water™ 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an eco-friendly, all natural compound that is safe, effective, and easy-to-use. It is specifically designed for full pane glass polishing where large surfaces need to be polished. It’s also ideal for sensitive glass surfaces that react poorly to powder based cleaners. Apply by hand or with a polisher. Mr Hard Water™ 2 Liquid Glass Polish can be used with many different types of polishing pads, including steel wool, nylon, and white pads. It’s your first choice on all residential and commercial windows that are located higher up in the line of sight and viewable through direct sunshine. Mr Hard Water™ 2 Liquid Glass Polish can also be used on the second polishing pass, removing any glass defects generated by more aggressive cleaners and compounds.
- For glass surfaces sensitive to powder abrasives.
- Particle size is 50 times smaller than powder abrasives.
- Removes light swirl marks AND light etching.
- High coverage rates. Ideal for polishing large glass surfaces.
- Ready to use – no mixing required.
- Safe on metals, stone, and surrounding surfaces.
- Recommended as a second polishing pass compound.
Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous place. Do not dilute or mix. Hand Application: Apply with a soft cloth or microfiber towel and polish in a circular motion. Polishers: Spray 2- 3 squirts onto the glass. Polish on low speed. Reapply as needed until desired result is achieved. Let dry and wipe away, or rinse with water.Recommended: For best polishing results, use a steel wool polishing pad or a Nylon Liquid Polishing Pad. Each pad is designed to hold, distribute, and polish liquid glass polish.