Mr. Hard Water Auto Windshield Electric Buffer Cleaning Kit
- Variable speed polisher is light weight! Only 5.5 lbs.
- Available in 240V or 120V
- Convert this system to a cordless drill with our 5/8 in. 11 thread adapter (included).
- A complete business system – marketing material download and tools!
- Add additional income to your detailing business!
- Multiple uses: Windshields, windows, shower doors, table tops…
- Includes Mr Hard Water Windshield Glass Sealer for glas, wheels, plastic, headlights, and painted surfaces. Protects against moisture, corrosion, and oxidation
(1) Mr Hard Water Industrial Wet Polisher. 240V or 120V. Includes 5″ Backing Plate. Variable speed, continuous duty, ideal RPMs for hard water removal. Weighs ~ 5 lbs. Can be held with attachable handle or on the head. The head is covered by a heat resistant, durable plastic cover that allows hand held operation. Other tools heat up and can’t be handled this way.
(1) Mr. Hard Water Hard Water Away Auto Windshield Cleaning Powder
Contains NO acids or chemicals. An excellent glass polish for windshields. Safe on auto bodies, fiberglass, metal trim, and rubber. Run-Off Safe!
(1) Mr Hard Water Auto Windshield Glass Sealer – 8 oz (Covers up to 200 sq.ft)
(1) Sealer Applicator
(2) 5″ Nylon Polishing Pads
Specifically designed for hard water removal. Each pad is made of a woven nylon material that is durable and folded over on itself ~ 15 times. Peel aware worn layers and keep going. Use either side. It’s easily washed and re-used. 5 times more durable than steel wool pads, the Nylon Pad avoids backing material problems such as excessive absorption of water – which is needed on the glass and not on the pad.
(1) Advertising CD. Contains all of the advertising templates you’ll need to promote your business. Flyers, door hangers, business cards, lawn signs, and truck magnets. Print as-is or add your company name to each template. Simply take the CD to a printer or print and modify flyers at home.
(1) Instruction Videos On-Line. Includes 8 segments: cautions, powder, pads, methods, sealants, job costing and pricing, profitability tips, selling tips.