Granite polishing is most effective when Granite Potea is used. Combined with a variable speed polisher, # 2 steel wool pads, Stone Pro Crystallizer, and Granite Potea, carefull polishing can remove light scratches, restore the granite’s natural color, and renew a “factory” shine.
- Adds a “factory-new” shine to dull granite.
- Increases the natural color of the granite.
- Removes light scratches.
- 1 lb. covers 200-400 sq ft.
- For Light Granite.
Combine with variable speed polisher (600-700 RPM), Stone Pro Crystallizer, and Steel Wool Pads.
- Apply #2 Steel Wool Pad onto variable speed polisher.
- Choose polishing area: Countertops 15-20 sq ft.
- Add 1-2 oz. of Potea Powder to the surface per 15-20 sq ft.
- Apply 3 – 4 streams of Stone Pro Crystallizer to the surface.
- Using the polishing machine, slowly rotate outward in a circular motion.
- Continue polishing until the powder begins to dry.
- Re-wet by spraying more Stone Pro Crystallizer onto the surface.
- Repeat until desired polish is achieved.
- Wipe off excess residue.
- Apply Stone Pro Finishing touch and buff with a buffing pad to add a sealer.
Steel Wool pad are used to generate the heat necessary to create a polish. Over used and or saturated steel wool pads will no longer create the desired results. Flip pad often to extend use. One steel wool pad will usually cover 15-200 sq ft. Used steel wool will rust which will result in damage to the surface. Do not re-use steel wool pads!
Severly damaged surfaces may require professional restoration using diamond pads.