Kit includes: Tool Bag and Operations Manual!
Mr. Hard Water™ – DELUXE Shower Door & Window Kit
Mr. Hard Water™ – DELUXE Shower Door & Window Kit is our most comprehensive system. This system is ideal for professionals working on all types of glass surfaces. It includes both 5″ and 7″ polishing pads, as well as both the Mr Hard Water Cleaning Powder and the Mr Hard Water Liquid Glass Polish. It even includes the drill adapter to accomodate cordless and corded drills. The idea behind this kit is to supply the user with every type of polishing pad we offer. It is your best choice for professionals who want to add income to their businesses by removing hard water from both residential windows, shower doors, and commercial properties. It is also designed for “full pane” glass polishing and sensitive glass. Coated glass is on the rise and its difficult to spot. Almost every glass manufacturer is differentiateing its glass technology with coatings apllied at the factory. Coatings react differently than glass during cleaning and the results can be unpredictable when using chemicals and powder based cleaners.
The Mr Hard Water™ Liquid Glass Polish is desinged to minimize the problems associated with glass coatings. It is also designed to address the growing need for full pane glass polishing for those cases where hard water affects the entire window and not just the lower portions. The liquid can be used as a first pass polish or a second pass polish to be used after polishing with the powder. Each material can be re-wetted with water in order to lengthen its use on the glass. Watch our extensive video instructions on this and www.mrhardwater.com to see how each removes hard water.
The key elments in this system are the new polishing pads and stain remover!
- 5″ Backing Plates
- 7″ Backing Plates
- Drill Adapter
- Light Stains – White Polishing Pads
- Medium Stains – Nylon Polishing Pads
- Heavy Stains – Super Fine 4/0 Steel Wool Polishing Pads
- Natural Hair – Car Washes and shower doors with thick soap build-up.
- Mr Hard Water – Cleaning Powder – 5 lb. The powder is the work-horse for most hard water removal jobs. I prefer it exclusively on shower doors and almost always on all windows. Sometimes, I follow it up with a second polish using our Liquid Glass Polish.
- Mr Hard Water™ 2 Liquid Glass Polish. This acid free stain remover incorporates nano particles – 1300nm polishing partices (50 X smaller than powder cleaners) to polish away hard water, light etching, and scratches from glass. It is much more predictable on coated surfaces.
- Mr Hard Water Protective Sealant. Mr Hard Water® Sealer is a durable, easy-to-apply sealer that protects shower doors and windows from soap scum and hard water build-up. Mr Hard Water® can be safely used on glass surfaces, pool tile, mirrors, metals, tile, fiberglass, porcelain, and plastic.
This system is ideal for professionals working on all types of glass surfaces.
- Includes a 120 V light weight variable speed polisher. (4.5 lbs) with Top Switch and Quick Release Backer Plate Button enabling quick change-out between different size backer plates without the need for a wrench.
- Includes 5″ and 7″ Backing Plates
- Includes Mr Hard Water Cleaning Powder & Mr Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish.
- Includes 4 types of polishing pads in two sizes.
- Ideal for shower doors, windows, and full pane glass polishing.
- Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish uses polishing particles 50X smaller than powder abrasives.
- Nylon Liquid Polishing Pads are designed to hold, distribute, and polish liquid glass polish, increasing coverage rates.
- Includes Mr Hard Water Cleaning Powder for tough stains.
- A complete business system – marketing materials (download) and tools!
- Email us and we’ll send you marketing materials to promote your new service.
- Add additional income to your business!
- Multiple uses: windows, shower doors, table tops, windshields…
- Includes instruction videos which covers business issues and polishing techniques. Available on-line.
- Mr. Hard Water Protective Sealant Glass Sealer protects against moisture, corrosion, and oxidation
Once cleaned and restored, Mr. Hard Water® Protective Sealant is a protective coating will keep it cleaner longer and protect against further degradation. Apply with a sealer applicator, microfiber towel, or foam sponge. For best results, pour the sealer into a plastic container and absorb the sealer with the sealer applicator or the foam block. Then, spread evenly across the glass. Use the sealer applicator or foam sponge to speed up your jobs and increase coverage rates. No dry buffing required. Cures in 3-5 minutes. After curing, rinse the glass with a wet cloth or a window cleaning strip washer. Then squeegee or dry.Mr. Hard Water® Protective Sealant is the most durable, safest, and easiest to apply sealant on the market today!
Apply with a Sealer Applicator (SEAL – 300), microfiber towel (SEAL – 340), or sponge (SEAL – 331).
Mr Hard Water® Sealer is a durable, easy-to-apply sealer that protects shower doors and windows from soap scum and hard water build-up. Mr Hard Water® can be safely used on glass surfaces, pool tile, mirrors, metals, tile, fiberglass, porcelain, and plastic.
Application: 1. Clean and dry the surface. 2. Spread and buff the sealant evenly across the surface using a soft cloth, sponge, microfiber towel, or sealant applicator taking care not to miss any spots. Apply two coats if necessary. 3. Let the sealer dry for three to five minutes until a haze appears. 4. Buff off the remaining haze by rinsing with a wet towel. Watch the water bead off! 5. Use a squeegee or dry cloth to remove the remaining water from the glass surface. 6. Re-apply as needed.