White Polishing Pads: Light Stains
Not all white pads are created equal. White pads come in different abrasive consistencies. The 7-3/4″ polishing pads are 3/4″ thick and super soft and work best when removing very light stains from soft surfaces, such as natural stones and glass. These pads can be used as an alternative to Nylon Pads and the Liquid Glass Polish Pads when working with the Liquid Glass Polish to remove etching and hard water stains from very sensitive glass, such as residential and commercial windows that may be treated with a coating.
In general, these pads are too soft to remove hard water stains. But can be used to remove topical layers of dirt, soap scum, before polishing deeper layers. If the stains are hard to remove, it is necessary to switch to a nylon pad or steel wool pad.
NOTE: Always start polishing with the least abrasive polishing pad possible and work your way toward more abrasive pads.
- Light Stains. White Pads
- Medium Stains. Blue Nylon Pads
- Tough Stains. Silver or Bronze super fine 4/0 Steel Wool Pads
- Soap Scum. Natural Hair
BEST USED WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water Cleaning Powder
- Mr. Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water PRO Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Shower Door Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Deluxe Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Drill Max Glass Polishing Adapter Kit
- Light Stains
- First Layer polishing. Removes soap scum and other surface material.
- Good for natural stone and glass.
- Can use both sides.
- Sticks well to hook and loop Velcro Backer Plates.
- Made from soft white pad material.
- 7-3/4″ Diameter
- 3/4″ Thick
CAUTION: Avoid Coated glass with Natural Hair Pads. When encountering coated glass always begin polishing with the least abrasive polishing pads and Liquid Glass Polish.
Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an alternative to cerium oxide and is comprised of 1300 nm polishing particles (50 times smaller than powder abrasives) fully suspended in deionized water, making it ready-to-use. Simply spray onto the glass or polishing pad and your ready to polish away light swirl marks, hard water stains, and light etching. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish is an eco-friendly, all natural compound that is safe, effective, and easy-to-use. It is specifically designed for full pane glass polishing where large surfaces need to be polished. It€™s also ideal for sensitive glass surfaces that react poorly to powder based cleaners. Apply by hand or with a polisher. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish can be used with many different types of polishing pads, including steel wool, nylon, and white pads. It€™s your first choice on all residential and commercial windows that are located higher up in the line of sight and viewable through direct sunshine. Mr Hard Water 2 Liquid Glass Polish can also be used on the second polishing pass, removing any glass defects generated by more aggressive cleaners and compounds.
- For glass surfaces sensitive to powder abrasives.
- Particle size is 50 times smaller than powder abrasives.
- Removes light swirl marks AND light etching.
- High coverage rates. Ideal for polishing large glass surfaces.
- Ready to use – no mixing required.
- Safe on metals, stone, and surrounding surfaces.
- Recommended as a second polishing pass compound.
Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous place. Do not dilute or mix. Hand Application: Apply with a soft cloth or microfiber towel and polish in a circular motion. Polishers: Spray 2- 3 squirts onto the glass. Polish on low speed. Reapply as needed until desired result is achieved. Let dry and wipe away, or rinse with water.Recommended: For best polishing results, use a steel wool polishing pad or a Nylon Liquid Polishing Pad. Each pad is designed to hold, distribute, and polish liquid glass polish.